Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Freebie Is Coming!

I have a freebie coming March 1 for my Teacher's Pay Teachers shop followers!  



I have made several units with these and they are so versatile!  I've used them in my upper grade spelling practice unit, in my multiplication hidden pockets, and in my synonyms -shades of meaning practice sets.

 I'll be posting more ideas, here on my blog, for how to use them in any subject area in the coming weeks.



March 1st I'll be sending all my followers on Teacher's Pay Teachers a free copy of the blank pockets to add your own words, practice, ideas, etc... You'll have the option to get a PDF or a Word file (the Word file is one you can alter and type in your own ideas).

Later in March I'll be listing the blank pockets for $1 in my store.

Get them first!

Get them free!

Just go to my Teacher's Pay Teachers store and click on the red star!  You'll get notifications when I post new products and future freebies from me!  But you WILL NOT get a ton of marketing e-mails from me!  (I despise signing up to get notified of deals and then suddenly my inbox is flooded on a daily basis!)

Head on over to my store now and click on the red star so you can your free copy March 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment