Monday, February 24, 2014

Lucky Charm Math Game!







This versatile game challenges students to use mental math, multiplication, division, algebra, and some seriously critical thinking to play!

It can be printed off and used as a "craftivity", or played individually or pairs/small groups.

Students have shamrock game boards with given answers. They have to use the number cards and operation signs to fill in the shamrocks to equal the number on the stem.




This game further helps students practice mental by weighing heavily on the 3-7 multiplication tables (which most students need extra practice in) and uses major marker numbers (10, 100, 50, 25).




Allow students plenty of time for this one!


You can find it in my Teachers Pay Teachers shop here:http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Lucky-Charm-Math-Game-Multiple-Step-Operations-1131527


for only $2!




Lucky Charm Math Game - Multiple Step Operations by Alicia Christian - The Elementary Professor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Elementary-Professor.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Wanted to follow your blog, but couldn't find a follow button. I added you to my bloglovin' list. The game looks interesting. I will have to check it out at TpT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for pointing that out! I can't believe I missed that when I set up my blog! I've now added it on the right side bar near the top. Thanks again!

      Delete