Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sale This Thursday and Friday!

I'm having a sale in my store February 27th and 28th!  The entire store will be 28% off! 



TPT has reached 3 million teachers using our resources!  Tomorrow (Feb 27) you can enter the code TPT3 at checkout and get 28% in my store and several others!

While you're there, click on the red star to get occasional updates and freebies from me! 

 March 1st I'll be giving out a hidden pockets template to my followers for free!  Next week it won't be free, but it will be available to the general public for a small fee. 

I'll spend the next few weeks posting several ideas for how to use these in all subject areas and for all grades!

See yesterday's post for more information about the hidden pocket templates, then head on over to my store score some deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment