Friday, September 12, 2014

California's Regions

When I taught 4th grade I used to love to make these salt dough relief maps and California shaped writing books to go with them.  It was one of our first major writing assignments of the year and one that made the kids proud to display their work. 

I put those and some other supporting items that I like to use with California's regions in a pack for you! 






I just put this whole package in my TPT store.  Here's what it includes:

-Directions for, California shaped stationery for, and rubric for the California regions book writing assignment.


- A fluency passage and record sheet, integrating reading fluency with HSS!





- An organizer to fill in information as it's learned, or to plan writing for the book!

-Map art project of the 4 regions and the areas surrounding Ca with student sample pics.

-A test and answer key about the regions.

-A bulletin board blurb about the books that you can use when you display them on the wall!

So where you get this entire package of materials to support your California regions unit of study?  In my Teachers Pay Teachers store of course!

Head on over there now and have it ready for your class right away!


No comments:

Post a Comment