Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Working on it Wednesday!

I'm linking up with Middle School Math Moments today to bring you Working on it Wednesday!  I thought it fitting since I have a million projects in my mind at the moment!

First off, I've been working on a unit for The Ninja Librarians - The Accidental Keyhand.  Great book (even though it says damn once).  I have literature circle discussion cards done and am currently working on the vocabulary component.  Hopefully that will be posted in my shop next week some time.

The Ninja Librarians





Also, I am starting a whole series of fluency packages that I think will fill a gap in upper elementary instruction.  I want to post one this week, but I have family coming to town so that might be next week as well.  I'm super excited about this one! 


I'm also working on a special surprise for my TPT anniversary this Friday!  You'll have to check back here to see what it is.


Two non-teaching things I'm working on:

- trying some Paleo recipes to slowly convert my family over

- making a mini fruit orchard on the side of my house (hoping to have my super rock hard ground ready this spring for bare root fruit trees)

What are you working on right now?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking! I like the non-teaching things you're working on too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I just say, as the author of The Ninja Librarians that I'm pleased as pomegranate pineapple punch that you are creating a lesson around it. Thank you! What an honor. --Jen Swann Downey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Thanks! Love that book! I'm hoping there are sequels coming. Hint hint.

      Delete