Friday, September 4, 2015

Five for Friday Link Up

I'm joining Doodlebugs Teaching this week for my first ever 5 for Friday link up!






This was a habit forming week (hopefully).  I spent the time with very careful planning and goal revisitation trying to form a new rhythm for my work/home schedule.


I kept mostly to my hours and expectations with the exception of 1 day.  I hadn't slept well and had trouble focusing.  Hopefully I'll be able to make up the lost task time over the holiday weekend.








I made this new puzzle for factorization.  My son loves it! 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Prime-Factorization-Puzzle-for-Practice-or-Math-Notebooks-2068069

You can pick up a copy in my TPT store.  


We're also engaging in some Jello STEM labs around here.

This is also something you can get in my store.  My kids can never get enough of these STEM labs





I've been eyeing some beautiful fall decorations.  I just can't wait for the air to crisp up here.  We don't always get fall here and it's in the 90's right now.  Hope lives in my heart though. I'm thinking of making these for Thanksgiving place cards this year.  If only my dishes were as cute as these as well.



Also on the home front, my husband built me a nice wood planter box.  I'm hoping to get a mini blackberry patch going.  I didn't have time to get a picture of it but this one is close.





Head on over to Doodlebugs Teaching and check out every one else's week!

2 comments:

  1. It's always hard settling into a new rhythm! Glad we have a day off to catch up and recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall, too! It's the best time of year. Thanksgiving at your house must be awesome!

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete