Monday, October 5, 2015

Coming Soon - The Professional Development Series

Do you ever see professional development books you want to read, but just can't seem to squeeze one more thing into your schedule?  There's a lot of stuff out there that looks fabulous!  And helpful!  And it would make you a better teacher!  But you just can't do one more extra thing!!!!!

That's what this series is for.  I'll be going through some books and professional development ideas and sites, etc... and bringing them to you in easy to manage chunks via blog posts.  Doesn't that sound fabulous!?

I'll be starting off this series with this book:






I'm a little over half way through it and it has some valuable things to offer your graphic organizer repertoire.

Later on in this series you will find other books, and ideas and resources for general topics.

I'd love to know two things:

1-  Have you read this?  And if so, what did you think?  I'd love for you to interact in the comments with your experiences and insights as I go through this.

2-  What else would you like to see?  Is there a book or topic or some other area of growth you'd love invest some time in?  Let me know!  I might add it the lineup for future professional development topics.

I'll start on this book later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment