Sunday, November 1, 2015

Currently November 2015

I'm linking up with Farley today at Oh Boy 4th Grade to do this week's currently!


Listening - My kids awoke bright and early, didn't take advantage of the time change to sleep in at all.  They're trading candy right now.  Does anyone besides me have kids who break all their candy into groups right when they get home from trick or treating?  Mine sort, re-sort, tally chart, graph, etc..

Loving- It's supposed to get down to the 70's this week!  Break out the soup and chili recipes!  We've been in the nineties for what seems like forever.  Fall is my favorite season so it kills me every year to wait so long for it. 

Thinking - Organization...again.  I'm trying to figure out how to keep all my various parts of life planned well, without leaving one or the other out.  I think I'm getting a system down, but if you have a great one I'd love to know about it.

Wanting - I've been in the mood to shop lately.  In all fairness I do really need clothes.  We've been on a spending freeze for 2.5 years while my husband went back to school for a new career, a career he just started.  The problem right now is prioritizing the list that has piled up over the last 2 and half years.

Needing - I have a craving this year like never before for a great cup of hot apple cider.  Help me out here.  Got a recipe for a well balanced cup of this wonderful elixer?

Hours?  Yummy? - Farley had her personal list with "yummy" for her last prompt.  I'm keeping that one but it kind of overlaps with hours and last day.  I've been baking.  I plan on baking more.  Break out the cooler weather and I can't stay away from the oven. 

Head on over to Oh Boy 4th Grade to what everyone else is up to lately!

5 comments:

  1. I don't have a recipe, but I understand the craving! I grew up in the Midwest and my family had fresh cider every weekend in fall. I had totally forgotten about it until I read your post :) Good luck finding one! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baking!!!! I think I'm going to bake some pumpkin bread today in honor of it being November and all ;) Enjoy!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I never went as far as graph and tally but I definitely used to sort my Halloween candy by kind! I try to make one central list and one calendar and everything goes on there so that I don't have to cross check multiple lists and calendars! And I want to shop too! But the closest good mall is over an hour away on the highway and I'm always too lazy to drive that far.. at least it keeps my spending at bay! haha

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love baking too! This week I have bonfire cupcakes on my list, can't wait to make them so exciting! (We celebrate bonfire night/guy fawkes here on the 5th of november :))

    LOL at your kids and using their maths skills with their candy!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
  5. Banana bread in the oven...got to be one of the best smells on the planet!

    ReplyDelete