Sunday, January 3, 2016

January 2016 Pick 3 Link Up

I'm linking up today at Forever in Fifth to bring you my favorite 3 Pinterest picks in January!







Click on the pics of my pins to go to it in Pinterest.  Let's get started with #1!





Did you know that Time Magazine has a Time for Kids website?!  They have 'travel around the world' sections and kid reporters.  Love it!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/524739794063013228/







New Year's resolutions and reflections!  This one says 2015 but I'm sure it could easily be adapted to 2016.  If nothing else, just use the prompts and have kids do their own number art instead of a printable number.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/524739794063013282/


...and finally #3!  Winter art for all ages!


I think everyone from the little guys through junior high would love doing this.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/524739794063013280/

Head on over to Forever in Fifth to see what everyone else is loving on Pinterest these days!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Time for Kids website! I have always wanted to invest in a set of the magazines for my classroom, and the website will be a great addition. Thank you for linking up and sharing your pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the foldable, thanks! I have been using these a lot in my classroom and my students seem to really enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the foldable, thanks! I have been using these a lot in my classroom and my students seem to really enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 2015 foldable and pinned it too. Great activity, but I am glad to have the Time for Kids link. That will be very helpful. Have a happy day!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually pinned the name snowflakes recently, too. I love that and how they would all be unique--like the kids! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the New Year's writing activity. Anything with flaps is always fun:)

    ReplyDelete