Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Currently...February 2016

Ah February, I'm so glad you're here!  January felt long this year.  Anyone else?  And there are so many exciting things this month...100th day, Valentine's, a four day weekend, and less time until the next pay day!

I'm linking up again this month with Farley for this month's 'Currently.'


Listening - the oven sound is soothing to me in the morning, not sure why. 

Loving- silence.  I've been needing extra silence and calmness lately. 

Thinking- too much to do!!!

Wanting- Seriously, one of the Softees from Entemann's.  I've been without sugar (real and fake) for 33 days now.  Most of my cravings are going away but this one persists. 

Needing- We were able to file a bit early this year, and the return will finish off one of the loans for us. They aren't really due yet, but we've been paying back what we can because interest is accruing.  I have this master 5 year plan to pay of med school, the two new cars we'll need, a kitchen remodel and the house in 5 years so we can start looking for property in another state and be semi-homesteaders.  It's a pretty ambitious plan.  ;)

Swooning- Free mulch!  It's way cheaper to help with my mini fruit orchard and garden.  I was so giddy when I pulled into my driveway yesterday and saw it! 

9 comments:

  1. YAY for tax returns that pay off loans! That's awesome!! And now I want a doughnut too!! And those muffins sound delish!! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love my tax return to post to but I just filed last week. Still pretty good! Those muffins sound so yummy! and Free mulch sounds pretty awesome to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so funny with swooning over mulch! Ha ha!! I'm impressed with your 33 days of NO sugar!! Awesome! I'd be a beast without it. Walk awaaayyy from the donut...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't bought them yet. I think if they were already in the house I'd have already given in. I'm not sure it's safe for me to grocery shop right now. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hey...I would swoon over free mulch too! We always get our from a tree recycling plant at a fraction of the cost of bagged mulch! I love your ambitious plan....get it girl!!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another mulch lover! Thanks for the cheers on the ambitious 5 year plan.

      Delete
  5. Can you share your raspberry lemonade recipe with us :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll try to post it this week in another blog post. How's that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete