Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Currently - March 2016

March is here!  I don't know why I'm so excited about that.  It's usually the month things start to get crazy.  Does that happen for anyone else?  It's like the spring version of the holiday season.  March through mid-June just feels nuts.  There's baseball, open house, and a bunch of random things creep up because spring is in the air and people feel like doing stuff.  The end of the school year is just around the corner and you start to feel the press of testing season.  But still, for some reason, I'm excited that March is here, even though I'm already exhausted just writing about it.

So I'm linking up again this month with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade with this month's Currently.



2 comments:

  1. Very cute blog; found you on Farley's Currently. Congrats on losing weight and needing new clothes! Always fun to go shopping :)

    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE goal setting! The best part about achieving goals is setting new ones. Good luck! =)

    ReplyDelete