Sunday, May 29, 2016

A Very Informal Survey

I have a very informal survey for you.  This is about the summer lives of teachers.  If you could answer any or all of the questions in the comment section I'd really appreciate hearing from you!




1-  What do you do to rest in the summer so you go back to work recharged?

2-  What do you do you prepare for the coming year during the summer months?  Do you make games, re-do classroom decor, organize a particular item, make emergency sub plans, etc...?

3-  What school related items do you shop for in the summer?  (supplies like markers and such, or curriculum items like items for that new fossil unit)


I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my questions in the comment area!  This is for a freebie project I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment